LinkedIn is an essential tool for professional networking. Millions of professionals and employers have LinkedIn accounts. By some estimates, 95% of recruiters use LinkedIn to source and evaluate job candidates; hiring managers will almost certainly look for your profile to learn more about you. Therefore, it’s important that your LinkedIn profile reflects you at your professional best, so that you make a strong first impression.
Think of your LinkedIn profile as a living document. Once you update it, you should not think of it as “finished” – you’ll want to review it occasionally to be sure it reflects you as you wish to be seen.
Your profile should act as a complement to your resume. But LinkedIn is so much more than an online resume. LinkedIn is a social feed, a research tool, a place to create and share original content, and a vehicle for connection.
My review of your profile includes:
- A comprehensive guide that includes information and tips on each section of your LInkedIn profile, with recommendations on how you can make edits to improve your profile content
- Recommendations on how to improve the visual impact of your profile
- Copy-and-paste text so you can easily populate the sections of your LinkedIn profile
- A custom designed cover image of your choice
- A one-hour, personalized presentation and strategy discussion
LinkedIn Profile Review is available as an add-on to the resume writing package, or as a standalone product. Want more information?